Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 9 of the 31 challenge

Hello my reader!  I've decided to toss my dubious nail art talents out there and join The Crumpet in her next awesome Laid Back 31 DC.  I love following these challenges because it shows me a lot of wonderful art, introduces me to a ton of great blogs and gives me inspiration to perfect my manicures.

The prompt for the day is the saran wrap technique.   I've never tried this technique before.  I really like it.  It gives an interesting texture and look.  I used Orly "Luxe" and OPI "Ink".  The gold and purple really looked good together.  They are two of my favorite polishes.  I never really expected to like a gold polish as much as I like Luxe.





I think I'll play with it a little more and see if a tighter ball will give me more of the cool crinkles looks.

1 comment: