Saturday, March 23, 2013

Disney Nail Polish Ocean Mist

Yup, I went to Disneyland and bought nail polish!!!  I couldn't believe all the things you could buy at Disneyland!  The one I'm going to show you today is Ocean Mist.  The color is a soft green with yellow sparkles.  This polish wasn't as opaque it took three coats to get full coverage.


Well I couldn't stand having nails with just polish on them anymore.  So I added some yellow dots!  Orly's "Hook Up".  Still I love the sparkle of this polish.  The color is green with hints of yellow.  I would of liked more blue (only because of the name)  but I don't have anything like it in my stash.  So I'm completely happy with it.

Because March has been so busy I haven't been keeping up with my relaxed 31 day challenge.  So tomorrow I wade back into the challenge... with my nemesis water marble.  My darling friend WhiteRaven is wonderful at it.  So I'm going to call her up and beg for help.  ; )

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment